Throughout the Greater Tracey, California area, residential homes and commercial businesses have come to rely on the amazing attributes Carpet Care 2000 brings with their services. Being fully insured and licensed, Carpet Care 2000 continues to uphold a high moral standard, family-friendly customer services, and superior execution on all services rendered consistently. Carpet Care 2000 experienced technicians utilize exclusive top grade equipment and products to maximize their skills and expertise to deliver premium results. Included in our diverse list of services is our mattress cleaning service.
Mattress Maintenance & Rotation Schedule
Mattresses are a long term investment you come to rely on. Having the perfect mattress to contribute to a good night’s rest, along with improving back, neck, and body comfort; means your mattress can be relatively costly. Preserving the mattress in your residential home includes regular at home maintenance featuring a routine rotation schedule, as well as a professional deep, penetrating cleaning from Carpet Care 2000.
How Long Does a Mattress Last?
Considering you spend approximately 1/3rd of your life in bed, it is important to keep the area clean, sanitized, and deodorized. Mattresses can be inflicted with early deterioration simple with accumulation of sweat, dead skin, dust mites, germs, bacteria, any additional bodily fluids, and pet hair or fur. Needless to say, there is quite a bit of particulates on the surface of your mattress that seeps into the fibers. Research has proven the weight of your mattress doubles in 10 years. That is a lot of contaminates that need to be removed. Most manufacturers design mattresses to be useful for 8-10 years. Depending on the abuse the mattress takes, along with proper care it receives, typically, the mattress can last as little as 3 years and up to 10 years.
Mattress Care Guide Tips
Extend your home’s mattress by following these helpful tips.
– Wash the sheets once every 1-2 weeks, including the pillow case. Wash the additional blankets and comforters monthly.
– Flip and rotate the mattress every 2 months, and briefly vacuum the surface with the vacuum hose.
– Spot clean any stains as they occur.
– Get a professional mattress cleaning from Carpet Care 2000 once a year.
Professional Mattress Cleaning Process
Carpet Care 2000 offers a comprehensive mattress cleaning service to our valued customers across the Greater Tracey, California area. Our treatment includes a gentle, yet effective cleaning with the use of our state of the art equipment and detergents to lift away the stains, odors, and the buildup of debris. Your mattress is left revitalized, sanitized, and deodorized for a fresh and comfortable clean. Our detergents are environmentally friendly, and safe for pets and people.
Carpet Care 2000 detailed mattress cleaning is generally executed by the following method:
– Inspection and analysis to determine the amount of stains, condition of the mattress, and the most optimal methods and techniques best suited for the ultimate clean.
– Carpet Care 2000 then carefully vacuums every inch of the mattress, front and back, and all four sides, along seams and stitching to extract the first few surface layers of filth.
– Carpet Care 2000 applies the appropriate pre-cleansers to loosen stains and soften the fabric.
– Carpet Care 2000 will then agitate, clean, rinse and dry to achieve maximum results in your mattress.
Mattress Cleaning in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Ripon, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & The East Bay of California
If your home is in need of a mattress cleaning, call Carpet Care 2000 today to schedule your mattress cleaning service!