There are countless different scenarios that can cause water damage to your residential home or commercial business. The knowledgeable professionals at Carpet Care 2000 understand how traumatic it is for you and your family to experience a water damage emergency. It is imperative that you call the experts at Carpet Care 2000 immediately to assess the damage and begin the restoration process.
There are many different causes of water damage that will require restoration services including:
• A washing machine, water heater or dishwasher has malfunctioned and flooded
• Overflowing sinks, toilets and bathtubs
• Leaking water lines or pipes
• Backed up sewage
• Heavy rain or storms
• Overflowing rivers or streams
24/7 Emergency Water Damage Services
At Carpet Care 2000 our experienced water damage restoration specialists are available 24/7 to provide you with emergency services. No matter the source of the damage, the skilled professionals at Carpet Care 2000 offer full restoration services to restore your home or business including:
• Assessment of the damage areas
• Water extraction using quality equipment
• Drying of all affected areas including carpet, carpet padding, walls and furniture
Water Extraction, Drying, Cleaning & Deodorizing of Carpets & Upholstery
If you have experienced excess water due to a broken pipe or excessive rainfall you can trust the professionals at Carpet Care 2000 to take care of the damage for you. Flooding happens when you least expect it and to minimize damage the water must be removed as quickly as possible. When flooding occurs, you need expert help promptly. Our highly trained water restoration technicians are on call 24/7. We will arrive at your property with powerful, state-of-the-art water extraction equipment to remove water from your home.
Water Damage Prevention
• If possible, turn off the water
• If it is safe to do so, turn off the electricity and remove small electrical devices away from the area
• Avoid walking on wet areas of carpet
• Remove smaller furniture from any carpeted areas or place aluminum foil under the legs of heavier furniture to help prevent furniture stains.
• Remove any breakable items, items that are moisture-sensitive and items of value
• To avoid the possibility of electric shock, do you use your vacuum to remove water
• Do not turn on fans or HVAC units the source of your flooding has been determined. If the flooding is sewage-related, there is a good chance you will spread contamination.
Professional Water Damage Restoration Services in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Ripon, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & The East Bay of California
Our qualified water damage restoration specialists will arrive with professional extraction equipment to remove freestanding water in your home. Water will be removed from your carpet, padding and upholstery. Professional grade drying and dehumidifying equipment is used to dry the affected areas and to return the humidity levels in your home to normal. Specialized equipment is used to detect pockets of water that are not immediately visible. Correct methods of extraction and specific drying techniques help minimize the possibility of secondary damage occurring including mold growth. For more information on water damage restoration services, contact the professionals at Carpet Care 2000 today.