We are almost certain you have heard the benefits of getting a professional carpet cleaning annually, or more often as needed. But what many folks don’t give a second thought to, is getting their tile and grout professionally cleaned. Carpet can get dirt, dust and other such debris penetrating deep within the fibers. Even if the surface looks relatively cleaned, the underlining filth needs a thorough cleaning. The same is true of tile and grout. Grout especially, is extremely porous. Despite diligent efforts, the tile and grout will still absorb the scum, mildew, soap buildup and even mold. For a top quality cleaning of tile and grout, a professional has the fortitude to perform a deep cleaning.
Carpet Care 2000 relates the benefits of having a professional’s hand in cleaning the tile and grout.
1. Deep Tile & Grout Clean. As mentioned before, despite your best personal efforts, filth manages to buildup deep in the porous nature of grout. Tile takes the brunt of water, minerals and soaps resulting in the development of a film. Tile and grout can soon look grungy and drab. Neglected tile and grout can especially have problems such as mildew and mold festering within the cavities. Utilizing a professional’s skill and knowledge, combined with high quality equipment and superior cleaning detergents; tile and grout is thoroughly cleaned for a superior level of cleanliness.
2. Mildew and Mold Removal. If there is an underlining film of mildew or mold hiding beneath the surface, or in plain sight, the experts possess the necessary means to completely remove all traces for a clean and sanitized sheen.
3. Tile & Grout Cleaning Expertise. When hiring a professional, you not only have their time and labor, but you benefit from their training, experience, knowledge and professional grade equipment and detergents. When all these element are brought together, your tile and grout are in the best capable hands, and getting astounding treatment and care.
4. Protection Against Tile & Grout Damage. Where you can easily rent inferior products and equipment, it’s not nearly as the high caliber the professionals utilize. The hidden danger is that if you are not careful, you can potentially damage your tile and grout. A professional conducts the service with caution and care to treat the tile and grout appropriately and effectively.
5. Tile Longevity. Along with regular home maintenance, having a professional provide a tile and grout cleaning service can preserve vibrancy, shine and keep them in the best condition possible far beyond the expected life span. Once a professional has concluded the service, the tile and grout are restored to their original glory. The buildup of scum, soap, filth, mildew and even mold have been meticulously removed, leaving behind beautiful and healthy tile and grout.
Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Ripon, Mountain House & Danville California.
Our experts at Carpet Care 2000 have a wide variety of cleaning and restoration services to offer. Our specialists have been masterfully trained and have accumulated years of experience to gain the remarkable skills to perform a tile and grout cleaning. Our top ranking equipment and first-rate detergents are applied to give your tile and grout the best clean available. Call us today to make your next appointment.