Putting your best foot forward is always an important part of owning and running a successful business. Staying on top of cleaning tasks can help you accomplish this. One area that you certainly don’t want to ignore is your commercial carpet. The flooring in your building has a big impact on the overall cleanliness of the space. This can leave business owners wondering how often their commercial carpet needs to be professionally cleaned. Carpet Care 2000 is here to talk about commercial carpet and how business owners should approach keeping them clean.
How Often Should Commercial Carpets Be Cleaned?
There are several different factors that play a role in how often you need to have your commercial carpet cleaned. Here are some things to consider:
– Carpet Color: If you have chosen a lighter carpet for your commercial space, you may find that it requires professional cleaning much more often than a darker colored carpet would. You need to consider this when choosing the right carpet for your space.
– Style of Carpet: The style of the carpet will also play a role in cleaning frequency. Carpet that has a higher pile may need to be cleaned more often than a low pile, Berber carpet. Density is another consideration to make as well.
– Low or High Carpet Traffic: If you are an office space that has several employees walking throughout the building all day every day or are a retail store that has heavy customer traffic, you will need to have your carpet professionally cleaned more often than a sleepy store that does most of its business online or over the phone. Foot traffic should always be considered.
How to Extend the Life Expectancy of Commercial Carpet
To get the most out of your commercial carpet, it is important that you are maintaining them properly. Without proper maintenance, you are going to find that it can have a negative impact on your business. Here is what should be done to make sure you get the most out of your commercial carpet.
– Vacuum Carpet: Vacuuming is often something that is undervalued. Vacuuming your carpet every day will do wonders in staying on top of carpet cleaning. It is important to remove that fine dirt and dust from your carpet.
– Spot Carpet Cleaning: When you have a building full of employees and customers, you are bound to see accidents happen. The key to keeping your carpet clean is to make sure these spills are taken care of as soon as possible.
– Preventative Carpet Cleaning: It can’t be stressed enough how important it is to have your commercial carpet professionally cleaned on a regular schedule. Most businesses will need to have their carpet cleaned every 1-2 months.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California
At Carpet Care 2000, we know how important professional carpet cleaning is for a successful business. You can rely on us to help you stay on top of your carpet care and maintenance. Call us today!