While there are a lot of homeowners that are putting hardwood floors in their homes and other hard surfaces, there are still a great deal of people that enjoy having something soft underfoot. Carpet is still one of the most cost effective types of flooring you can choose for your home. Just like any other design choice, there are some trends that are happening as we enter 2023. Carpet Care 2000 is here to talk about what these carpet trends look like for the year 2023.
What Kind of Carpet is Popular in 2023?
There are some bold choices that are starting to be seen more and more as we enter into a new year. Here are some of the ways that it is impacting carpet choices for homes.
– Natural Fibers: There are more and more people that are looking to natural fibers for their carpet and rug choices. Think grasses like jute and sisal. Carpet choices could include wool carpet that is filled with earthy tones for the perfect neutral floor.
– Eco-Focused: Sustainability still seems to be at the forefront of the minds of homeowners. They will be looking for carpet choices that fit this bill. This is one of the reasons that so many homeowners are looking to natural fibers for their carpet and rugs this year.
– Patterned Carpet: More and more people are wanting to put some pattern into the carpet in their homes. While some people might have chosen a patterned rug in the past, homeowners are deciding to skip the rug and put a patterned carpet throughout their home instead to add some character.
– Geometric Pattern: There are plenty of geometric patterns to choose from for the carpet in your home. In particular, herringbone seems to be a front runner this year. You can buy these patterns in neutral as well as bold colors to add some real color to the space.
Choosing the Right Carpets for Your Space; Should Carpet Be Lighter or Darker than Walls?
You want to make sure you make the right choice when choosing carpet. It is a big investment after all. Here are some guidelines to make sure you get the right one.
– Carpet Pad: Don’t skimp on the carpet pad. This will make or break the carpet you choose. You will want to find one that will feel good underfoot and last the longest.
– Budget for Carpet: Stay on budget so that you aren’t stressed out about how much money you have put into the carpet in your home.
– Carpet Maintenance: Make sure you are caring for your carpet properly to enjoy it for as long as possible. This means that no matter what carpet you choose, you will need to enlist the help of professionals to clean it at least once a year to maintain its beauty.
Carpet Cleaning & More in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California
No matter what carpet you have in your home, you can turn to Carpet Care 2000 to take care of the deep carpet cleaning. We will get rid of any staining or wear on your carpet. Call us today!