As much as we love our pets, it can be difficult to accept the amount of pet hair that comes with them. It can get into every nook and cranny of your home if you’re not careful. If you have carpet in your home, it can be difficult to stay on top of the pet hair that accumulates in the carpet fibers. However, there are a few different approaches that you can take to help keep the amount of pet hair down in your home. Carpet Care 2000 is here to share some tips that will help you get rid of pet hair from your carpet.
How Do You Get Pet Hair Out of Fluffy Carpets?
Following are some of the best ways to remove pet hair from your carpet.
– Lint Roller: Lint rollers are a great tool that every pet owner should have in their home. You simply run it over the area you see the hair and roll it until the tape is no longer sticky. Lint rollers have several layers of tape that can help to remove the hair.
– Rubber Gloves: putting on some rubber gloves to rub on the carpet can help remove pet hair as rubber attracts hair like a magnet. They create static electricity that will pull the pet hair right up.
– Fabric Softener: Putting a small amount of fabric softener in a spray bottle, diluted with water will help loosen pet hair. After you have sprayed the area, wait a couple of minutes before using your vacuum or a brush to remove the hair.
– Rubber Brushes: There are brushes that you can buy with rubber bristles to help loosen and remove pet hair. You can also use a normal hairbrush to remove the pet hair as well. Gently brush your carpet so that you don’t accidentally damage the carpet fibers in the process.
– Rubber Squeegee: If you have a rubber squeegee, it can be a helpful tool as well when you have excessive pet hair in your carpet. Again, the rubber will attract and remove the hair easily.
– Baking Soda: Every home should have ample amounts of baking soda in them. This is a miracle cleaning tool for many different applications. Removing pet hair from your carpet is one of them. Baking soda will loosen up pet hair so that you can vacuum it up. Baking soda is especially handy as it will not only loosen the pet hair, but it will also work to deodorize your carpet as well.
Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal & More in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California
If you have pet hair in the carpet in your home, the best way to remove it completely is to have your carpet professionally cleaned. At Carpet Care 2000, we have the equipment and training needed to leave your carpet like new again when we are done. We can remove pet hair easily and remove even the toughest stains. Call us today!