• Carpet Care 2000
  • Carpet Care 2000
  • Carpet Care 2000

Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Carbona, CA to Remove Dirt, Dust, Germs, Bacteria, Mold & More

Most business owners don’t pay much attention to their carpets unless they have stains on them. Stains on carpets just make the whole space look bad. Caring for the carpets in your business requires more than running a vacuum cleaner over them every now and then. As dust and dirt accumulates in carpets it gets stepped on and breaks down the carpet fibers. This will have you replacing it sooner than you wanted to. Dirty carpets can also start to smell and create unsanitary conditions – that’s bad for business.

What’s in Your Carpet?

Dust & Dirt Trapped in Carpet Fibers. Anything that gets stuck on your shoes will end up on your carpets. The average American home accumulates up to 40 lbs. of dust in a year. It’s likely much more in an office setting. Vacuuming will only remove about 80 % of the dirt and soil in your carpets. The other 20% will need to be removed with commercial carpet cleaning.
Drinks & Food Spills on Carpet. Most office employees eat and drink at their desks. Chances are pretty good that some of it will end up on the carpets. This can lead to stains that just make the carpet look bad. Not to mention the bacteria and odors that can some with drink and food stains. Some drink and food stains are almost impossible to remove without professional help.
Mildew, Mold & Germs in Carpet. It’s easy to throw out food that develops mold, but that’s not possible with your carpets. Carpets can also harbor mildew, E. coli, norovirus, staphylococcus, salmonella, just to name a few. Some can live in your carpets for more than a month! Keep carpets clean and dry with professional cleanings to eliminate any problems.
Outside Chemicals on Carpet. Most employees and customers don’t make an effort to wipe their feet when they enter a business setting. There are lots of chemicals that get stuck on shoes and then end up on your carpets. When vehicle oils, lawn treatment sprays, pesticides and many other chemicals end up on your carpets they can leave stains and/or odors behind.
Skin Flakes in Carpet. Gross to think about, but your carpets may be teeming with skin flakes. The average person will shed about 1 million skin flakes every day. Imagine how much of it ends up in your carpets!
Pests in Carpet. Even if you can’t see pests in your carpet, they are probably there. Fleas, dust mites, and some bugs are microscopic and feed on all those skin flakes that are continually falling on them. Dust mites are known to cause allergies when they shed their skin and leave waste behind. Keep you carpets clean to keep your employees and customers healthy and happy- especially during allergy season.

Commercial Carpet Cleaning & More in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California

It’s important to vacuum regularly but you need to add commercial carpet cleaning to ensure you’re removing all the stuff that’s lurking in them. With regular carpet cleaning, carpets can retain that new look, feel and smell of new carpet for longer- and that’s good for business. Contact Carpet Care 2000 for more information about our carpet cleaning services. We look forward to hearing from you!

Call Now Button