Part of owning and running a successful business comes from the impressions you make on your customer base. Having your carpets professionally cleaned on a regular basis is a big part of maintaining the appearance of your business. The frequency at which you should have your carpets cleaned depends on several factors. Carpet Care 2000 is here to talk about professional, commercial carpet cleaning and how often it should happen.
How to Know When to Have Your Commercial Carpet Cleaned
There are a few considerations that you will want to make when trying to come up with an effective commercial carpet cleaning schedule. Here are the determining factors:
– Carpet Foot Traffic: If you have a business that sees a good amount of foot traffic throughout the day, that will have a large impact on the frequency that your carpets need to be professionally cleaned.
– Carpet Color / Style: There are many types of color styles and colors that you can choose from for your business. If you have dark colored carpet with a low pile, you may find that you don’t need to have it professionally cleaned as often as higher pile, lighter colored carpets do.
Types of Business & Carpet Cleaning
Different types of business will have different demands on carpet cleaning. Depending on the type of business you have, you may find that your carpets need to be professionally cleaned more often.
– Cleaning Carpet in Restaurants / Bars: For obvious reasons, it is important that establishments that are dealing with food and drink have their carpets cleaned more frequently. Most restaurants and bars will be looking to have a professional cleaning quarterly.
– Health Care Office Carpet Cleaning: When it comes to cleaning healthcare facilities, it is important that the floors are cleaned often to battle the airborne contaminates that are found there. These offices need to be cleaned often to ensure certain health standards are met.
– Carpet Cleaning in Retail Stores: Because of the heavy foot traffic that is seen in retail settings, the carpets need to be cleaned every 3 to 6 months.
– School Carpet Cleaning: Like retail stores, schools are places that have children walking the halls on a daily basis. During the school year, many administrations decide to have them professionally cleaned every few months.
– Cleaning Carpet in Churches: Most churches don’t see a lot of activity outside of Sunday worship. This is why they only need to see a professional cleaning once a year to properly maintain their flooring.
– Office Building Carpet Cleaning: If you have a decent sized office building, with a good amount of employees, most office buildings will have their carpets cleaned twice a year as part of their maintenance schedule.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal Services & More in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California
If you have a commercial business, let the professionals at Carpet Care 2000 help you maintain them and keep them properly maintained with our commercial carpet cleaning services. You can count on our team of professionals to deliver superior carpet cleaning results every time. Call us today!