Even if your carpet looks clean it may not be germ-free. Regular carpet cleaning not only makes your home look great, but makes it a lot healthier too.
Health Benefits of Professional Carpet Cleaning
1. Alleviates Allergies. Indoor pollutants love to hide in carpet. Your carpets get dirty from dust, particle pollutants and allergens from cockroaches. There are also airborne gases that are toxic that will hide in your carpet. When you have your carpets cleaned professionally there are specific carpet cleaners that can kill any bacteria. Regular vacuuming can do a lot to remove these pollutants, but carpet cleaning is also required.
2. Get Dust Mites Out of Carpet. Dust can be bad for your health. For the most part we don’t notice microscopic dust mites but if an area is infested with them, you’re breathing in body fragments. Professional steam cleaning exposes these mites to very high temperatures that will kill them.
3. Removes Mold from Carpet. Mold is also bad for your health. It can cause asthma and other respiratory problems. Mold produces airborne spores that are inhaled and carpets that are dirty are the perfect environment for mold to develop. Add humidity or moisture to the mix and mold development is even more likely. If you neglect to clean your carpets regularly and keep then dry, you are allowing mold to develop in it.
4. Better Air Quality. Again, regular vacuuming is important to keep your home healthy. Vacuuming will remove contaminants deep in your carpet, but add carpet cleaning for a better job. When carpets are clean you can breathe easier because it reduces the chances of allergen-induced problems.
5. Healthy Children. Children spend a lot of time on the floor and can be the worst victims of health problems cause by dirty carpet. Their little immune systems aren’t as strong as ours. To keep children as healthy as possible, you need to have your carpets cleaned on a regular basis.
Truck Mounted Steam Carpet Cleaning Equipment
While portable carpet cleaning machines will make your carpet look clean, they don’t always get you the best results. To get your carpets cleaned thoroughly, it’s best to go with truck mounted equipment. Truck mounted equipment performs better and will produce better results. Truck mounted systems include a series of hoses, tubes and tanks that are all connected to a truck or van. Truck mounted equipment has more powerful suction that reduces the drying time which allows you to use your carpet faster. This equipment reduces the risk of mold problems and the amount of chemicals needed to clean your carpets. This equipment is also better at removing all the liquids and chemicals that are used to make your carpet safer for children and pets.
Professional Carpet Cleaning in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California
The benefits of hiring a carpet cleaning company that uses truck mounted equipment is well worth it in the end result. Contact Carpet Care 2000 for professional truck mounted steam carpet cleaning so your family can start living a healthier life!