When it comes to cleaning and maintaining your home, there is more than likely a long list of things that have to be done. From cleaning floors to beds and everything in between. However, one thing that is often overlooked is the furniture in your home. It is important that you clean the upholstered furniture as well. When it is time to clean your furniture, you may start to notice certain signs that point you in that direction. Carpet Care 2000 is here to talk about some of the signs that might be present when it’s time to clean your upholstered furniture.
How Do I Know if My Couch is Dirty?
If it’s time to clean your furniture, you are going to know it. Look for these signs that point to upholstery cleaning.
– Staining: It doesn’t matter how careful you are when you’re sitting on your furniture, there are bound to be spills and stains that happen through the years. This is especially true if you have pets or small kids in your home. If you have noticed that there are stains that are starting to pop up on your furniture, it’s time to call in the professionals to come clean them up and get them looking like new again.
– Pet Hair: When you have pets in your home, you have to be even more diligent in cleaning. Otherwise, anyone that steps foot in your home will know you have pets. If your pet sheds, you will need to have your furniture professionally cleaned more often than the average household. When you notice that there is pet hair accumulating on your furniture, it’s time to have it cleaned again.
– Allergies: People that suffer from severe allergies might be able to see some reprieve when they have their carpet and upholstered surfaces cleaned professionally twice a year. If you have noticed that you can’t get rid of your allergy symptoms no matter how much you clean your home, it might be time to have your furniture deep cleaned.
– Odors: If your home is cleaned and well ventilated, you shouldn’t have odors that are lingering in your home. If you do, it might be time to have your carpet and your upholstered furniture cleaned. If you notice that the smells are more prevalent when you’re sitting on your furniture, that is a clear sign that it is time to have professional cleaning done.
– Dullness: When your furniture is dirty, it can start to look dull and dingy. You may not notice any clear staining, but more, a dullness in your furniture. When you have your furniture professionally cleaned, it can give your furniture new life.
Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California
If you can’t remember the last time you had your furniture deep cleaned, it might be time to call on the professionals at Carpet Care 2000 to come in and give it a deep cleaning. This is the perfect way to get rid of any holiday staining that could have happened over the last month as well. Call us today!