There is nothing better than the look and feel of your carpet once you have had it professionally cleaned. For most homeowners, they want to bottle up that feeling as long as humanly possible. By following some simple tips, you can preserve the cleanliness of your carpets long after the professionals leave your home. Carpet Care 2000 is here to share some tips that will help you maintain your clean carpet after the professional carpet company leaves.
How Do I Keep My Carpet Clean After Professional Cleaning?
If you are looking for ways to keep your carpet clean long after you have it cleaned professionally, it is important that you care for it properly. Here are our best tips to help you preserve your professional carpet cleaning.
– Let Carpet Dry: It is imperative that you allow your carpet to completely dry after getting it professionally cleaned. Walking on it prematurely will cause dirt and grime to immediately start to accumulate on the fibers of your carpet. You can speed up this process by using large fans to help dry it off faster.
– Wait to Move Furniture: It can be tempting to get your house put back together after getting your carpet cleaned as well. This is something that you should wait to do until your carpet has had time to completely dry.
– Remove Shoes when Walking Carpet: There is a significant amount of dirt and debris that gets carried in on the bottom of your shoes. If you are looking to preserve your clean carpets, have a no shoe policy in your home.
– Rotate Furniture: Much of the filth that is found on your carpet comes from traffic patterns. When you move your furniture around, it breaks up those traffic patterns and can help you keep your carpets looking newer for longer.
– Utilize Door Mats: If you have decent sized doormats at every entry of your home, this will help to remove some of the dirt and debris from the bottom of shoes as soon as people step foot inside your door. Make sure your doormats are large enough the first few steps land on it.
– Clean Carpet Spills Fast: As careful as you may be, there will likely still be spills and stains that happen on your carpet. The trick is to clean them up as soon as you possibly can. The longer the spill sits on your carpet, the deeper it soaks into the carpet fibers. This makes it more difficult to get out of your carpet.
Carpet, Area Rug & Sofa Cleaning, Stain Removal & More in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California
To keep your carpet in good shape and prolong its lifespan, you should be relying on the cleaning professionals at Carpet Care 2000 to clean your carpets bi-annually. Cleaning your carpet twice a year will keep your carpets from breaking down prematurely. You will find your carpet lasts longer and looks better when you are relying on our professional cleaning services. Call us today!