Cleaning up spills and spots from your carpet is probably a regular occurrence for any busy household. It’s no secret that some spills are more challenging to remove than others either. When it comes to stubborn stains, it can seem nearly impossible to remove them from the carpet fibers. Carpet Care 2000 is here to talk about some stains that simply need professional cleaning to completely remove from your carpet.
Can Professional Carpet Cleaners Remove All Stains?
When it comes to removing spills on your carpet, most of them require quick action to remove them successfully. When you don’t see or notice them right away, you can be left with what seems like a hopeless situation. Following are some stains that you may end up need professional help to remove successfully from your carpet.
– Red Wine & Fruit Juice Carpet Stains: The dark red stains that are left behind when red wine or fruit juice is spilled on your carpet can be difficult to remove on your own. If you aren’t working to clean them up almost immediately, you will be left with carpet that has a lingering stain almost impossible to remove. If this has happened to you, don’t fret. A professional cleaning should do the trick and get rid of any sign of the spill.
– Ink & Marker Stains on Carpet: When ink or marker somehow makes its way to your carpet fibers, the instant stain they leave behind are hard to remove. They usually require harsh chemicals that can ruin your carpet if you aren’t careful. If you have ink or marker stains, it’s probably best to leave the cleaning up to professionals.
– Carpet Blood Stains: Anyone who has dealt with a blood spill on carpet or even clothing knows how hard it can be to get rid of it. Often, even though you work quickly, removing every trace of the stain is impossible. This is another stain that sometimes leads homeowners to use harsh chemicals to remove that end up damaging the carpet.
– Pet Accidents on Carpet: If you have pets, you have more than likely experienced an accident on your carpet. Pet accidents are tricky. Even though you may think that you removed them successfully, they can creep back up to the surface and your pet can more than likely still smell them. Cleaning the carpet properly will help you avoid future pet accidents in the same spot.
– Coffee Spills Staining Carpet: Not only is this dark liquid hard to get off your carpet when an accidental spill happens, the smell is equally hard to remove. It often requires professional help to completely be rid of the lingering effects of your coffee spill.
Carpet Cleaning, Installation, Stretching, Repair Services & More in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California
If you have stains on your carpet that you haven’t been able to remove on your own, you can call on the professionals at Carpet Care 2000 to help get rid of even the most stubborn stains. Call us today!