If you have carpet in your home, you more than likely want to get as many years out of it as you possibly can. One of the best ways that we know that will surely extend the life of your carpet is professional cleaning. This often leaves homeowners wondering how often they should have their carpet professionally cleaned though. The answer to that question, isn’t always a simple one. Carpet Care 2000 is here to talk about some of the things that can have an impact on how often you need to have your carpet professionally cleaned.
How Often Should a Carpet Be Deep Cleaned?
There is no one size fits all kind of answer for how often your carpet needs to be professionally cleaned. There are several circumstances that some people will have in their homes and others will not. Here are some things that have an impact on your carpet cleaning schedule.
– Carpet Location: Where you live can have a big impact on how often you need to have your carpet cleaned. If you live somewhere that gets severe winter, or other muddy weather, you are going to want to have your carpet cleaned more often to avoid that getting tracked onto your carpet. If you live by sandy beaches, you will want them cleaned often to keep sand from destroying the integrity of the fibers.
– Kids in Home: Kids can do a number on your carpet, no matter how cute they are. If you have small children in your home, you are going to want to have your carpet cleaned more often to avoid any heavy staining. Most people with small kids need to have carpets cleaned bi-annually.
– Pet Allergies: If you are an allergy sufferer, having your carpet cleaned can help to lessen your allergy symptoms. This may mean that you want to have your carpet cleaned during certain times of the year when your allergy symptoms are at their worst.
– Pets in Home: If you have just gotten a puppy, it is always a good idea to have your carpet professionally cleaned several times during that first year to remove any potential accidents that are bound to happen. Professional carpet cleaning can also help to remove pet hair and dander that often comes with these furry family members.
– Carpet Color: The color of your carpet will surely play a role in how often you need to have your carpet professionally cleaned. If you have a light colored carpet, you are going to be more aware of staining that you will want removed.
Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California
If you are in need of a reputable carpet cleaning company, look no further. Carpet Care 2000 is here to offer our carpet cleaning services at a price that you can afford. We will ensure that your carpet looks like new when we are finished giving it a deep cleaning. Call us today!