Many people choose carpet in their home because of the added comfort that carpet offers. It can be a great option for your floors, and there’s a reason that is one of the top choices among homeowners. When you have chosen carpet for your home, it is important that you maintain it properly to get the most out of your investment. Part of carpet maintenance is professional cleaning. How frequently you have your carpet professionally cleaned varies among households. Carpet Care 2000 is here to talk about some of the factors that come into play when you are considering how often you need to have your carpet professionally cleaned.
How Often to Get Carpets Professionally Cleaned
Every home and their cleaning needs are going to be different. That’s why there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to professional carpet cleaning. Here are some factors that you need to consider when you are thinking about your carpet cleaning needs.
– Location: The location of your home can play a role in how frequently you have your carpet professionally cleaned. If you live somewhere that often has muddy conditions, near sandy beaches, or severe weather, you may have your carpets cleaned more often.
– Children: Homes that have small children living there often have the need to have their carpet cleaned more often than those homes without kids. Even if you have kids that are older, there is a greater chance that you will need professional cleaning more often than homes without kids.
– Allergies: There are many allergens that can hide in the fibers of your carpet. As people walk on the carpet, they can get stirred up in the air you breathe. If you suffer from allergies, having your carpet professionally cleaned more often can help keep your symptoms in check.
– Color & Material: The color of your carpet can affect how often you have your carpet professionally cleaned as well. Lighter carpet is more than likely going to need cleaning more often that darker shades. If you have types of carpet, it can play a role as well.
– House Rules: Believe it or not, the rules you have in place in your home can have an impact on the cleaning of your carpet as well. If you don’t allow food or drink on your carpeted areas, they are less likely to have staining issues. Homes that don’t allow shoes will also see less dirt on their carpet as well.
Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California
If it’s time to have your carpet professionally cleaned, you can count on Carpet Care 2000 to help you properly maintain your carpet. With our carpet cleaning expertise, we can help you get the most out of your carpet and extend its life. Let us help you protect your investment and handle your carpet cleaning needs. Call us today!