Budding trees, pretty blooms and warmer weather means that spring is just around the corner. When the warm weather gets here and decides to stay, it’s a good time to get your carpets cleaned. Cleaning your carpets can be time consuming and back breaking work. Moving furniture, pushing and pulling the cleaner and trying to decide which cleaners to use can be overwhelming. Carpet Care 2000 delves into the need for spring carpet cleaning below.
Why is it Important to Clean Carpets in the Spring?
1. Eliminate dust mite infestations. Dust mites are microscopic and many homes have infestations of them. They are not allergens but they will leave excrement behind along with body parts. The fact they are microscopic means you could be inhaling them without even knowing it! This will add to the problems in existing allergies flare ups. The process of hot water extraction exposes your carpet to very hot temperatures that work to kill dust mites.
2. Remove trapped pollutants. The Environmental Protection Agency states that dirty carpets can retain many sources of indoor pollutants that include pet dander, cockroach allergens, particle pollution, lead, everyday dust and dirt to name a few. We don’t really think about it but airborne gases that are toxic can stick to these particles and get trapped in the carpet. Professionals can kill the bacteria and remove the deeply trapped pollutants. Not only that, it will remove stains and dirt from your carpets. This will keep your carpets looking and lasting better for longer and will of course save you money because you won’t have to replace it prematurely.
3. Prevention of mold growth. Mold thrives in areas with high levels of humidity. This allows dirty caret to be exposed to moisture that will allow for mold to develop. Moisture comes into our homes and gets deep into the carpet fibers. The hot water extraction process will remove dust motes and dirt. The professional equipment will remove all the moisture and make the drying time shorter to prevent mold growth. The levels of dampness are so low and it’s almost always dry within a few hours.
4. Environmental solutions. There’s a misconception out there about carpet cleaning that professionals carpet cleaning uses chemical that will damage your carpet. This is not true. Professionals use the most effective solutions and equipment that are safe for your carpet and for your family, pets and the environment. The equipment used will remove all the residue form your carpet and there won’t be anything left behind to pollute the environment. This will put many people at ease knowing they’re helping the environment.
5. Customer satisfaction provided. Reputable carpet cleaning companies want you to be happy. They will do all they can to get the job done right the first time. Make sure you choose a company that is licensed, insured, bonded and one that will give you a guarantee too.
Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California
Sometimes you get what you pay for. If you go with the cheapest quote you might end up with “dirty services”. Low prices most times mean poor services. You may also find that the price will start to increase once they get there with all the upcharges. You might end up using a lot more than you thought! Do some research when you’re ready to get your carpets cleaned and know exactly what you’re getting and what you’ll be paying before they get there. You can trust the professionals at Carpet Care 2000’s to get your homes carpets fresh for spring. Call us today!