When it comes to the longevity and integrity of your carpets, the professional cleaning often goes overlooked. Many believe that a routine vacuuming, immediately tending to spills and messes, and wearing only socks on the carpet will preserve it. Where this is true, having a scheduled carpet cleaning by a professional is just as crucial.
Carpet Care 2000 would like to relate a few of those benefits to help you understand how we can contribute to a longer lifespan of your carpets and a healthier day to day living.
1. Time Management & Carpet Cleaning Results. Whether you may already own a carpet steam cleaner or shampooer, or decide to rent one, cleaning the carpets can take the untrained amateur far longer than the trained professional. Instead of trying to fit it in your busy day, hire a pro to get the job done right. The department store purchases or rental units is in no way up to par with the state of the art machinery professionals use. The high quality and intense power used in operation outshines any model a consumer can purchase.
2. Simplicity and Efficiency. It could prove to be a daunting task to shampoo and sanitize carpets in clear rooms. Moving heavy furniture could be next to impossible to do, especially if you are alone in the endeavor.
3. Commercial Grade Carpet Cleaners. Professionals also have access to the top of the line detergents that are safe and efficient for your carpet.
4. Healthier Carpets, People and Pets. The professional has the capability to remove the bacteria, fungus, dirt, and filth and perhaps any mold festering deep within the fibers. Allergy sufferers can benefit from animal dander, pollens and dust mites being removed in the process. Hiring a professional to remove all that debris can improve health and deter illness caused by these issues.
4. Carpet Odor Removal. Most over the counter products only mask odor or in the best case scenario, dull the smell. The professional’s detergents can destroy odors emanating from your carpet. Pet odors, food or drink smells, or even the mildew odor if your carpet sustained minimal water damage can be eliminated.
5. Carpet Life is Improved. Investing in a routine professional carpet cleaning, along with day to day care and maintenance, can enhance the lifespan of your carpet.
6. Less stress. Where having a professional carpet cleaning can’t fix relationships or improve working conditions, it can help make you feel more comfortable when relaxing. It is proven that people naturally feel more at ease in a clean home and a fresh professional cleaning can contribute to comfort.
7. Home’s Carpet and Appearance is Improved. Dingy, dull carpets can make a home appear drab and unattractive. Clean carpets that have a professional’s touch, can make your home aesthetically pleasing.
8. Get Clean Carpets Effectively Without Repeat Attempts. When tackling stubborn stains, or even the heavy foot traffic dark trail, it will often take repeat procedures to remove them, and sometimes you need the professional to get the job done. Skipping the unnecessary scrubbing steps can improve the quality of your carpet.