Tile is a popular choice for many homeowners because it’s low maintenance and very durable. It is beautiful and practical too, but if you don’t take care of tile and grout the right way, they will age faster than you would like and can cause health and other problems.
Reasons to Have your Tile and Grout Professionally Cleaned
1. Grout is good at absorbing dust and disease causing organisms. Grout is very porous, making it easy for dust, dirt and grime to get trapped. Using regular cleaning solutions can’t get it cleaned completely.
2. Improper cleaning can cause stains in the grout. Stains left behind by traditional cleaning will affect the overall look of your tiles. Mopping the tiles will leave detergent residue on the grout and make them look shabby. This makes it impossible to clean the grout and tiles without damaging them in another way.
3. Allergy attacks and respiratory issues. Dirty tiles can cause more issues for those that suffer from allergies. This happens from the accumulation of disease-causing particles, leading to respiratory problems that are common from the dust and dirt too.
4. Clean tiles add to the overall look of your home. Clean homes with dirty or stained grout don’t go together well. The longer you wait to clean them, the harder it will be. An immaculately clean home will not hide dirty tile and grout.
5. Regular cleaning makes your tiles last longer. Proper cleaning methods will maintain the quality of your floor and make it last longer. When your floors are clean and well maintained, it adds to the value of your home. Tiles in bathrooms will maintain a healthy appearance when taken care of and clean grout helps protect against cracks.
6. Tiles become weaker with accumulated dust. Tiles lose their luster and overall quality when contaminates get deposited on them. This can lead to cracked or hollow tiles, making deep cleaning very important.
7. Tile and grout can be restored to like-new condition. Older tiles can be restored even if they look like they’re too far-gone. Professionals can make it look like new with products designed to de-stain and de-color old grout.
8. The safest products will be used. Harmful chemicals aren’t just bad for your tile and grout but for you too. Professionals use products that aren’t harmful.
Tile & Grout Cleaning in Tracy, Livermore, Sam Ramon, Dublin, Ripon, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California
Doing it yourself might save you money initially, but expensive restoration and possible replacement if done incorrectly will cost you more in the long run. Leave the hard work to someone else. Without the right techniques, you can be taking on more than you can handle. You will spend more time than the pros will and get subpar results. We have the right tools and training. Professionals use techniques to remove hard to treat stains without causing damage to the surface of the tile. You should do it bi-annually, but it also depends on where the tile is in your home. Make sure you hire the right kind of tile and grout cleaning services to ensure you get the best results. You can trust the professionals at Carpet Care 2000 to get the job done. Give us a call today!