If you are in a place where you are choosing new carpet for your home, you know right away that the possibilities and choices are almost endless. There are so many different options to choose from, how could you possibly make the right choice? Most people that replace the carpet in their home want to get it right the first time. It is a large investment that is going to require some seriously thinking. Carpet Care 2000 is here to talk about some of the things that you need to consider when you’re choosing new carpet for your home.
What Do You Look for when Buying Good Quality Carpet to Install?
Following are some of the things that you need to think about when it comes to choosing the right carpet for your house.
– Foot Traffic: Think about the foot traffic that is found in your home and choose a carpet that is going to hold up. You may want to choose a carpet that has a low pile or a deep pile for your home in this case. Low pile carpet means that the fibers are cut shorter. It is overall, easier to maintain. Deep carpet is often chosen because it is so comfortable and warm in the home. Both will handle foot traffic well.
– Carpet Weight & Density: The weight and density of the carpet you choose will also be important. The higher the weight and density, the better it will hold up. Those carpets that have higher weight and density will be a higher quality. It is worth the investment.
– Carpet Maintenance: You don’t want to end up with a carpet that is harder to maintain. Look for carpet that is moisture resistant, stain resistant, and isn’t going to be easily damaged by the furniture in your home.
– Carpet Style & Color: You will want to think about the style and colors found in your home when choosing new carpet. You want to choose carpet that will compliment your home. Think about the size of the space as well since carpet can play a big role in how the space feels. Some carpet will make a room feel smaller; while others will help the room feel larger.
– Carpet Padding: Many people don’t realize what an impact that pad under the carpet can have on the overall feel and longevity of carpet. Make sure you’re choosing a pad that will be long lasting and help you carpet feel as comfortable as possible. Choose something with good quality.
Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal in Tracy, Livermore, San Ramon, Dublin, Mountain House, Walnut Creek, Danville & the East Bay of California
When it comes to the carpet in your home, it doesn’t matter what you choose. You still need to have it professionally cleaned at least once a year to maintain it properly. At Carpet Care 2000, we provide our customers with superior carpet cleaning services that leaves their carpet feeling like the day it was installed again. Call us today!